We are very excited to announce that entries for Bolton Cares Awards 2018 are now open.
Last year’s awards were a huge success with over 100 entries from across our services. The event at the Last Drop Village Hotel was a brilliant opportunity to reward team members across eight categories. With new categories now added, the 2018 awards will take place on Friday 5 October.
This year we are looking to honour more dedicated individuals who uphold the values of our company when caring for the people of Bolton and strive to make a real difference to the people they support and their colleagues around them every day.
Individuals or teams can be nominated for most of the categories and we welcome entry forms from anyone who is involved with our services in some way: families, carers and friends of the people we support, other health professionals or organisations, colleagues within the company and of course we’d love to hear from the people we support.
The categories to choose from for this year are:
- Warm, Friendly, and Caring for the person or team that best delivers warm, friendly and caring services, representing our core values as a company.
- Putting People First – for the person, team or project that has worked to deliver outstanding services to customers and to meet our vision and values.
- Best Team Member – for a person who makes a great contribution to their team, always puts the team first, and continuously supports and encourages colleagues and the people they support.
- Best Young Employee – for a young member of staff who has excelled, displayed competency in their role and worked to build their skills.
- Extra Mile – for the person or team that has gone over and above what is expected to deliver outstanding care and support.
- Best Role Model – for a person or team who display our company values in their daily work and inspire others around them to build these qualities into their work also.
- Best Manager – for the manager who goes beyond expectations to support their team and colleagues, reflecting our company values in their daily working life.
- Outstanding Innovator – for the person or team who has/have worked to improve their service area and contributed to best practise across the company.
- The Behind the Scenes Wonder – for the person whose quiet daily work makes everything run smoothly for others.
- Best Team – for a team that works together to demonstrate excellence in its work towards to the company’s aims, vision and values and provides an outstanding service.
- Lifetime Achievement
How to enter
Alternatively, you can download a paper copy.
Please send all paper entries to Jemma Wootton, Thicketford Centre, Thicketford Road, Bolton BL2 2LW or scan to email@example.com.
If you have any queries regarding the awards, please contact Jemma on 01204 337015.
Closing date is Friday 7 September.