How Day Care Services works
We understand that everyone is different with unique qualities and abilities and we work closely with the individual to design packages to enable them to take control over the care and support they receive.
We aim to ensure our clients have an increased sense of personal well-being, and are better able to continue to live in their own home or with families or carers for as long as possible.
Day Services also offer a range of activities, aimed at offering support and helping clients to have fun and make friends. The support and activities on offer at each of our Day Centres includes:
- Personal care
- Physical exercise
- Mental stimulation
- Therapeutic sessions
- Social activities
- Carer respite
- Emotional support and wellbeing
- Access to assisted bathing facilities
- A hot midday meal
- Morning and afternoon drinks and snacks
Our three centres are based at:
- The Thicketford Centre (Thicketford Road, Bolton)
- The Brazley Centre (Cedar Avenue, Horwich)
- The Winifred Kettle Centre (Leigh Road, Westhoughton)
Want to know more?
If you feel you or someone you care for would benefit from this service and you would like to have an informal chat or arrange a visit please contact: