Our strategic plan sets out our vision for the next five years, providing a framework for the future success of our company.
The plan sets out our mission, vision and values for our company. It goes on to outline the services that are currently provided by us, how the business is organised and financed and the important links that exist between us and its owner, Bolton Council.
Detailed action plans are available in the appendix section which explains how we will go about meeting our strategic objectives:
- Establishing good governance and effective leadership
- Developing our vision and strategic framework
- A safe transition of services from Council to Company
- Building the brand and reputation of the business and marketing our services
- Improving the quality of care
- Investing in our workforce
- Financial sustainability and efficiency
- Improving our environments
- Exploiting new business opportunities to grow and to generate income